Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,625 (₩3,665,853) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)