Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01130 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,949 (349,385 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)