Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,988 (349,775 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)