Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01192 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,757 (315,077 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)