Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13596 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,333 (9,805TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)