Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14740 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,361 (9,233TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)