Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00780 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,759 (₨353,546) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)