Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,775 (Dinar 3,430) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)