Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17977 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,373 (RM7,639) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)