Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24689 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,277 (R$ 13,271) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)