Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,137 (COL$4,394,248) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)