Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,110 (COL$4,250,912) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)