Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,411 (667,349 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)