Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04299 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,008 (E£ 23,439) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)