Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04421 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,237 (E£ 27,987) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)