Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04205 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £936 (E£ 22,261) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)