Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04056 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £928 (E£ 22,890) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)