Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02618 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,646 (101,063 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)