Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,759 (68,537 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)