Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02465 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,505 (61,052 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)