Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02492 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,947 (118,277 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)