Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09934 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,264 (42,926 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)