Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09285 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,441 (26,293 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)