Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09638 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,581 (26,777 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)