Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10370 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,304 (41,507 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)