Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09925 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,385 (44,183 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)