Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09212 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,337 (25,371 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)