Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10407 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,278 (50,720 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)