Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 GBP / SYP *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 64% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £820 (565,290 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)