Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11760 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,449 (元20,821) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)