Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19031 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,622 (GH₵13,776) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)