Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17641 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,008 (GH₵17,052) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)