Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00720 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,083 (¥428,267) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)