Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20690 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,599 (17,396 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)