Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,934 (€2,205) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)