Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,747 (€3,007) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)