Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11460 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,254 (元28,396) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)