Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09610 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,327 (45,026 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)