Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,457 (4,294 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)