Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 193% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,157 (4,583,684 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,100 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (42 minutes ago)