Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11199 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,292 (元20,465) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)