Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30050 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,379 (4,589 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)