Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35455 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,984 (8,416 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)