Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35332 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,388 (6,760 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)