Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,422 (¥358,404) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)