Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,079 (﷼ 51,145,911) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)