Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,095 (﷼ 57,511,364) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)