Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £964 (﷼ 40,612,545) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)