Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,916 (¥408,778) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (34 minutes ago)