Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,113 (₩4,689,859) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)