Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,769 (₩4,007,398) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)