Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,642 (₩3,837,071) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)