Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,136 (₨101,924) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)