Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,849 (₨404,814) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)