Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,600 (₨339,303) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (42 minutes ago)