Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,029 (€2,313) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)