Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,875 (€2,134) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)