Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02314 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,286 (55,560 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)