Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02301 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,090 (47,370 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)