Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,186 (84,284 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)