Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09094 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,964 (43,593 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)