Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 GBP / CDF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,775 (3,932,213 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (35 minutes ago)