Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26017 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,047 (R$ 7,869) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)