Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,326 (€3,843) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (36 minutes ago)