Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 GBP / GIP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 21% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,021 (£3,017) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)