Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 GBP / GIP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,468 (£2,466) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)