Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 GBP / GIP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,260 (£4,259) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)