Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07420 GBP / BWP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,488 (P20,047) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)