Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29944 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £733 (2,448 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)