Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22209 GBP / AED
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,120 (Dirham 18,552) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)