Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,204 (€3,827) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)