Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,761 (€3,127) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)