Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,560 (€2,890) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)