Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07717 GBP / BWP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,053 (P26,608) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)