Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11400 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,563 (元13,706) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (23 minutes ago)