Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,367 (C$4,148) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)