Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.909 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,787 (€5,266) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)