Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,400 (€2,740) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)