Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,370 (€4,021) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)